Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a thread that I can't not find now regarding someone having a thumping noise coming from the passage side and it was narrowed down to most likely being the sub and ANC. YES, I did use the search and I still can't find it, sorry.

I am having that exact same issue on my '22. It is definitely the sub firing, but it is not intermittent, it is just constant like a machine gun, super annoying! It stops immediately when I roll the windows down.

Was there ever a fix for this??

Reactions: Spartacus

·
Premium Member
I know nothing.🙄
2,200 Posts
Yes it is definitely ANC. I thought they would have that solved with new production…

My 2019 had it and it required amplifier replacement.

Reactions: tryNto

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You could disable it with AlPAhOBD.

Did it just start doing that?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could disable it with AlPAhOBD.

Did it just start doing that?
No, it did it on the way home from the dealer yesterday and then got worse today. On the way home from the dealer yesterday it was intermittent, today it was a constant consecutive thumping.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is definitely ANC. I thought they would have that solved with new production…

My 2019 had it and it required amplifier replacement.
Is there a TSB or whatever or you just had to argue until that's what they decided to do with it....?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Did you push all your fuses down in the fuse block hahaha

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not, I plan too as I heard that might solve the cargo camera issue as well.

Out spreading gravel, will try that tonight 👍🍺

Reactions: Flight medic

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did get almost 60 tons of gravel spread. 100 tons more to go and my front yard will be 3/4 complete haha. My total at the current moment not counting my "left to go #" is I'm at 212 tons, 10 dump truck loads so far.

Ok....fuses.

Wow wow wow!

I just check this and literally zero of the fuses were seated all the way. They all had a little slop and the pushed in. I thought it would be one or two, nope all of them were barely in the holder.

It didn't solve the blue camera dead screen and I won't know if it fixed the ANC until I drive it again.

It's beer:30 and time to start feeding the kids before they starve to death according to them every 27 minutes.

Reactions: sstoner911

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I did get almost 60 tons of gravel spread. 100 tons more to go and my front yard will be 3/4 complete haha. My total at the current moment not counting my "left to go #" is I'm at 212 tons, 10 dump truck loads so far.

Ok....fuses.

Wow wow wow!

I just check this and literally zero of the fuses were seated all the way. They all had a little slop and the pushed in. I thought it would be one or two, nope all of them were barely in the holder.

It didn't solve the blue camera dead screen and I won't know if it fixed the ANC until I drive it again.

It's beer:30 and time to start feeding the kids before they starve to death according to them every 27 minutes.
I hope it fixes at least one issue..

All my kids are 18 and over.. They still expect us to feed them lol... Good luck!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

All my kids are 18 and over.. They still expect us to feed them lol... Good luck!!
5, 3, & 1, oh what I have to look forward too, thanks 😂

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can live with the camera, that's fine, I'm patient.

The constant thumping ughhh. It makes my country identify as techno 🤣

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I can live with the camera, that's fine, I'm patient.

The constant thumping ughhh. It makes my country identify as techno 🤣
Well you come to Tucson I can use Alpha to disable it haha...

You just have listen to it for 2 hours lmao

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well you come to Tucson I can use Alpha to disable it haha...

You just have listen to it for 2 hours lmao
If I am ever down there I may PM you or if you are ever up near Cave Creek hit me up.

I might have a work conference there this year, or maybe it's back there next year. It rotates between N, S, E, W each year and I don't know what direction we are on as we've been doing most online. I'm totally listening, there is no way you can turn the computer on and go do chores......nope 😉

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
If I am ever down there I may PM you or if you are ever up near Cave Creek hit me up.

I might have a work conference there this year, or maybe it's back there next year. It rotates between N, S, E, W each year and I don't know what direction we are on as we've been doing most online. I'm totally listening, there is no way you can turn the computer on and go do chores......nope 😉
We drive by there..more or less when we go to Pine Top. Not sure when we will be ack up that way but it could be any time!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We drive by there..more or less when we go to Pine Top. Not sure when we will be ack up that way but it could be any time!
There is a cool little campground in Cornville that you should check out. It's called Lo Lo Mai Springs. It's on the river, has a pool, little play set for the kids. Tucked back in the woods. Neat little spot.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
There is a cool little campground in Cornville that you should check out. It's called Lo Lo Mai Springs. It's on the river, has a pool, little play set for the kids. Tucked back in the woods. Neat little spot.
That looks like a nice spot.. Definitely need to go there.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
@sstoner911

@Jimmy07 sent me that one in another thread, but thanks!! Hoping that update comes out soon.

@Jimmy07 is there any paperwork on this ANC feedback issue I can show my dealer?
There’s nothing they can do, and that’s what the dealers are instructed. You’ll just have to wait until they release the over the air update. In the meantime, the only thing you can do is either disable with AlfaOBD, or disable it via bypass harness.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Seems dealerships are not very well informed on TSBs or even features of these trucks. You would think when they deliver these trucks and there are known TSBs they would inform you
Nobody at the dealership know absolutely nothing about Trailer TPMS. The guy at Discount Tire knows more than the service dept and parts for that matter.
I had my truck at the dealer for 3 days because they said they needed all that time to get in to the upper dash on the passenger side for a rattle

When I picked it up they tell me they weren't really sure about the rattle and didn't want to take the dash apart because they only heard it once and couldn't duplicate it again.
They seemed really hesitant to mess with the dash....and at this point I don't want them to.

When I bought this truck the sales people were not very knowledgeable on all the features....
@RamCares maybe you can suggest to someone that these dealerships focus on some training of these HD trucks they are selling and how people use them.

I worked for a dealership when I was 18 (1989) and we had to go to classes and learn the features of the vehicles and even the different power trains etc...

Now it seems they just throw these sales people b on the lot and see how they do

1 - 20 of 29 Posts