Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed the mini max and everything ran fine. Well yesterday did the egr delete and cooler delete. Now its throwing codes and wont clear em. P040d egrt sensor a circuit high, p245c egr cooler bypass circuit low, p144e cooler bypass status line circuit low, p049d egr position exceeded learning limit, p0405 egr sensor a circuit low. Please help!!

·
Southern Idaho VP
1,573 Posts
Installed the mini max and everything ran fine. Well yesterday did the egr delete and cooler delete. Now its throwing codes and wont clear em. P040d egrt sensor a circuit high, p245c egr cooler bypass circuit low, p144e cooler bypass status line circuit low, p049d egr position exceeded learning limit, p0405 egr sensor a circuit low. Please help!!
Try updating the mini then reload the tune

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have tried with the egr throttle control valve plugged in and unplugged. same result. i updated to 6.8.18 before the deletes. will try again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok tried that and no luck. Whenever u turn the key on there is a loud clunk from underneath the hood! Could that valve be stuck??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anybody!?!?!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sounds like you loaded the DPF present tuning, which does not allow EGR removal or unplugging. The DPF present tuning is street legal, so we cannot allow EGR removal with it.

For EGR removal you will need to also remove the DPF and re-load the DPF removed tunes.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you actually did load the DPF removed tunes.

-H&S

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Sounds like you loaded the DPF present tuning, which does not allow EGR removal or unplugging. The DPF present tuning is street legal, so we cannot allow EGR removal with it.

For EGR removal you will need to also remove the DPF and re-load the DPF removed tunes.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you actually did load the DPF removed tunes.

-H&S
Ah ok. Yes i did down load the dpf present tune. Well my exhaust in on the way so i guess i will install the exhaust and see what happens. thks! I didn't know i had to have the dpf removed as well:confused013:lol

·
Southern Idaho VP
1,573 Posts
oh dang, I thought you already deleted the DPF. Guess I could have been more help if I knew that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh dang, I thought you already deleted the DPF. Guess I could have been more help if I knew that.
hey no prob. i was just anxious and jumped the gun i guess! thks:doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts