Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering, called couple of dealers and can't find anyone that has a tps for my 6spd, but found a dealer with one that has one but its for an auto. reason i'm trying to find out is because the TPS at dodge (where ever they get them) is on backorder and they don't know when they'll be able to get it. but anyways looked at my buddies 98.5 24v and his is an auto, only difference i could tell between the 2 is the auto has the cable for the kickdown to the tranny and mine doesn't, but has a place for it though, just not there. so if anyone knows if an auto and a manual throttle positioning sensor are the same or if even know what the differences are would greatly be appriecated!
thanks
justin

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright, i finally found one and got it one for a 6spd but its got the lil place to hook the kickdown cable on it so thats why i figured they were the same. i might try this route next time if i ever have to put one on (which i hope i don't lol) but anyways anyone else that has done this let me know!
thanks for the info guys!!
-justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.