1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
My 20 is outstanding. Have no idea what an 08 is worth

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just picked up my 20 today. Had an 18 prior. Love the 20!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Have had a 15, still have the 17 and now a 20. The 20 is a much nicer truck than my 2017 ever was. Time will tell how well it holds up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
^^^^^ Yep! Always

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Always one of those in a reply
Well you haven't provided a lot of info about the truck or your location. An older, decent configuration, relatively low mileage pre-emission or deleted diesel in good shape would probably get a decent price around here privately.

Edit: Looking in Alberta area, they start at 15k (Canadian obviously) with more mileage than yours and quickly shoot up from there. All are pretty much deleted by now.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Zinga people like you why I don't visit often it obviously is worth more than a grand it's a 08 quad cab 4wd bighorn dpf and egr deleted they rough quoted me 17000 for trade
Sell it on your own. Trucks are selling like crazy this year. Inventory is low and you will do better than you expect. I sold my 1999 ford in 2 days for $1,500 more than I ever thought it was worth. I don’t really know what an ‘08 is worth in your market, but you will do well on it.
As for the 2020, I am a stick shift guy. Since I can’t get one, I opted for the 8 speed gasser.
The truck is pretty nice. It has a lot of features standard that make it a nice ride. Mine is a 2500 with coils in the rear, and I can tell you the ride is amazing.
They have ‘active noise cancellation’ which makes driving down the highway no louder than idling in your driveway.
I’m not a new truck guy or a guy who needs a lot of options. But I can tell you, this truck is pretty sweet for a 3/4 ton truck.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Zinga people like you why I don't visit often it obviously is worth more than a grand it's a 08 quad cab 4wd bighorn dpf and egr deleted they rough quoted me 17000 for trade
So you don't visit often because of people like Zinga who simply point out the fact you asked for a value question on a 12 year old truck with no provided details? Wow. Might want to try asking better questions with details first.

Reactions: Zinga

·
Registered
262 Posts
You have missed my point.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You have missed my point.
I think you missed the point which is that Zinga's answer was way wrong. Sure, he answered the question, but it was obviously totally out of line.

Reactions: RT99

·
Registered
262 Posts
I believe Zinga was making a joke. Apparently that is no longer allowed? The fact remains stillrunning asked a poor question and got upset because he was called on it in a joking manor.

Reactions: Zinga and Huskerz1

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe Zinga was making a joke. Apparently that is no longer allowed? The fact remains stillrunning asked a poor question and got upset because he was called on it in a joking manor.
I think you are rationalizing.
Here's Zinga's response, "If you don't like the answer, ask a different question".
Doesn't sound like he was joking at all.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had a 2017 2500, I was perfectly content with it - deleted and did everything I needed it to do. I probably would have never traded it except I ran in to a 2019 Ram 3500 MegaCab (Big Horn) with 4500 miles on the local dodge dealers lot and could no pass on it due to the price.

I did look at the 2020 Laramies but they had a lot of bells and whistles I would never use, like side cameras etc...but if your in to bells and whistles the Larmies + are nice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
and what you think my 08 with 109000 is worth

Look up your low BB...cut that in half, thats probably what a dealer would give you. Better buying with no trade then sell your truck private party.

Reactions: Zinga and J.R.R.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts