Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What yall think? ne tips or suggestions would be helpful too.

and photoshopped

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
hard to see on the second pic but are you going to try to make the front turn signal red instead of amber

·
Registered
86 Posts
it looks like he wants the black door knockers instead of the chrome ones. I took mine off to put the black ones on at a later date, but I like the way it looks without them.

Thomas S.

oh, and the reflector looks like it is black too.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
hard to see on the second pic but are you going to try to make the front turn signal red instead of amber
Looks like he is making the door trim black instead of the chrome that comes on the laramies, I would not do it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
No way, keep the chrome.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I would just take em off... its not like ppl will hit the side of your truck cause its so high they would just hit your side steps...

unless your wife (if u have one) makes u take her to malls in that case go black.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright thanks for the replies im still on the fence. Im dont think im going to get the factory black ones if i go black ill just paint it and get a better match to my rims and fuel door. sry for the smaller second photo it loaded weird.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I'd say go black, black door trim and headlights as well, that'd look sharp.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Ditch the crome! paint door gaurds to match silver then paint front bumper to match and go black on the nerf bars!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts