Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just bought my first cummins, a 1994 single cab long box 4x4. The body is in MINT shape, no rust on her at all (no words can discribe how awesome this trucks body, frame and interior is). It just had the whole front end redone, the pump, other small stuff and its bone stock. It always had the scheduled maintance done on it (over done, he changed the tranny fluid once a year) and its never missed an oil change. Its got 475 000 kms on it, but it runs great, shifts great and handles great. It has cruise control and power windows/ locks. It came with a backrack with backup lights, a deep checkerplate tool box, 2 cb whips, the cb (cobra 29), the headunit (I think its a JVC), a 10" sub and amp. All it needs for saftey is a new track bar (which is covered under the old ones warrenty).

All for $4700 CAD

So what do you guys think, good deal?

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
i'd say not too bad, especially since most of these must have a brick of gold behind the seat (i cant believe the price they can go for!)

·
Registered
76 Posts
id say pretty good. i got my 95 reg long box with 220k miles for 4g's but is manual everything. welcome to the cummins crew:thumbsup:

·
Registered
673 Posts
not bad at all. welcome to the crew . now the fun begins

·
Registered
240 Posts
I bought mine 97 with, 190,000 excellent condition for 7,500. Sounds like you got a deal!

·
Registered
460 Posts
not a bad price at all, i paid 3000 for my 96 ext cab 4x4 long bed with 271k on it, bone stock 1 owner

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great Deal

Sounds like a great truck for the price. I'm across the river from you (Saint Clair MI.) I have to keep up on my trucks "cancer" continually or it'll need door bottoms, rear wheel wells, cab corners, etc. If you take care of it you can sell it for what you paid for it ten years from now. Good luck with the truck, Dave.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I saw a 95 5.9, manual tranny, burnt to the ground from the cab back, only half of the front fenders not burnt, with 200000+ km sell for $4000 at a MPI auction in Winnipeg. You could not even try start the engine at the auction so it was a crap shoot. There must have been gold somewhere...

·
Registered
329 Posts
bought my 95 with 125,000 and a blown tranny and a fair body for $1,500

1 - 10 of 10 Posts