Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which is more fun?

• Purchase a truck exactly the way you want it.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Build a truck exactly the way you want it.

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • Leave it as is. If it didn’t come equipped with that feature then leave it alone!

Votes: 1 1.4%

THHHHHIIIISSSSSSSS....**WAS** a 2020. Ram. 2500

51K views 389 replies 50 participants last post by  gsbrockman 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE

Glad to be back. 4th Ram.

See less See more
#15 ·
I can't take a picture right now, but under the hood are two hoses that run back towards the passenger side firewall. One starts up by the thermostat/EGR cooler line, and the other is further back and goes into the head. Both rubber lines and have foil insulation over them. I cut the one by the cooler and added the valve there.

#24 ·
#36 ·
Well that's your first mistake....

I know on my truck i need to run a couple wires to the BCM or PDC i think, but everything else is there, IIRC. The rest is just Alpha OBD, and for you, swapping out to the better mirrors, which could also give you the side cameras as well. Which at that point you should add the front camera and the 12" screen to get full functionality. of everything. Or you could just run a small light into your sail panel, but where is the fun in that? Let one small upgrade rotate into a series of better upgrades. By this time next year you could have a hand built Laramie lol

#41 ·
Well, well, well....couldn’t take it anymore huh. I still have yet to tint the windows on mine....but I got 35s, wheels, a level, and a hitch. I am only about 5k in mods so far. Loving my 10 mpg [emoji1787]

Good looking truck, just surprised there’s not an exhaust system sitting in the garage yet [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#43 ·
Nice! Your truck looks good. Did you get “MrFreeze” tags ordered yet? 10mpg is brutal!

What’s funny about the exhaust is I still have my stock exhaust sitting in my closet from my last truck. The only ‘mod’ I’ve done is for my AC. That’s it so far. I’d like to eventually put the blind spot tail lights along with the LIMITED projector headlights. For now stock is fine with me. I’ve done every mod on the face of this planet to my last 3 trucks, I’m going to enjoy this one while she’s stock for the time being. Oh and...20mpg +/- isnt so bad either 😎. Lovin these 3.73 gears.

#48 ·
Yes they are, but knowing you i have a feeling you might stumble onto a set within the next couple months off a truck that no longer needs them. At that point i will laugh, when you are running full LED headlights and i'm over here running HID head lights...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.