Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which is more fun?

• Purchase a truck exactly the way you want it.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Build a truck exactly the way you want it.

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Leave it as is. If it didn’t come equipped with that feature then leave it alone!

Votes: 1 2.4%
321 - 340 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How did it go doing your neighbors truck if everything showed up.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
am i missing something with the mirrors....i scrolled through the 1st page and no ones said anything about them.
They are stock. Yours don’t look like that?

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,605 Posts
am i missing something with the mirrors....i scrolled through the 1st page and no ones said anything about them.
Yeah, those are the new mirrors

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
How did it go doing your neighbors truck if everything showed up.
He’s having to cancel his order. Almost 4 weeks since his order and no exhaust. No word from seller. Nada. I don’t get it. My transaction and communication with the seller was seamless. He’s had a whole mother experience unfortunately

And did you buy them? Noticed that item wasn't listed for sale anymore
the headlights I showed you? Nah I didn’t buy those..

Boost Auto Parts

these guys are just jacking with you. They look OEM don’t they 😎

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
Sorry guys life has been busy. Nothing on the radar lately or on the horizon anytime soon until we get his situation figured out.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
The real truth is, some guy with a red truck paid (well half) the UPS guy to steal Nicks mirrors, leaving Nick to scrounge for whatever he could find, in his case, Chebby mirrors.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not exactly plug n play, but close. The halogen tails use a 6-way connector. The LED tails, whether blind spot or not, use a 12-way connector. All that’s needed is the correct jumper harness for both sides, which the fully loaded jumper harnesses with the wires for blind spot are $35 each.

Then it’s just a matter of building a short harness for the dash footwell connector to the star CAN IHS block to finish everything off wiring wise.
@elephantrider @Jimmy07

I am having issues with this, I don't understand how the 6 way connecter goes into the 12 way connector, am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Every day is just like the other so far.

321 - 340 of 349 Posts