Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 3500 SRW, SLT with 5.9 CTD and NV5600. Silver paint. Charcoal interior. 130k miles. Sits in the garage from November to May since 2010. No rust. No dents - except where something green put a small crinkle in right rear bumper at Home Depot a few years ago.

Mods by others (none). Purchased by me in 2006 with 9K on the odometer.

Mods by me: 2 micron Glacier diesel kit installed between OEM filter and CP3 back in 2010. Bilstein 5100 at 35K. Leveling kit at same time. Firestone Air Bags. TorkLift SuperHitch. Cool Blue hose between filter and turbo. Firestone air compressor and 3 gallon tank for on-board air. Rancher brush guard - Linex treatment to bed and brush guard. Triple LightForce Strikers on brush guard. Includes Smarty Jr., currently set on Towing. It has not been updated for at least six years.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You could always ask Gateway Auto Connection for a quote.

I would suggest looking at your local market. Try and find equivalent trucks and see how long they are up for sale. If they're selling quickly you have a good idea of the value.

The fact that is almost bone stock plays into your favor. I know when I was shopping for mine I didn't want anything modded up.

Truck looks very clean.

Prices seem to be all over the place.

States with stricter emissions testing seem to have 5.9 3rd gens flying off the lot.

Where deletes are still common and not enforced the 5.9s don't seem to have the same value.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts