Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is too funny, i did a google search on the VIN of the truck that i lemoned. it is at a dealer for sale in San Antonio TX. along with another 07 6.7 that is a lemon buy back. Dont go there to buy a Mega 3500 Dually. Haha.

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 | Fiesta Auto Center - Texas

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
That's just great. How can Chrysler auction off a lemon and now it's on a used car lot with an asking price of $35,995. Then they tell you it's a lemon and you must sign papers if you buy it

"The buyer of this truck will have to sign documents pertaining to the Lemon Law!!"

Yea, let me think about that... I will give you $100 for the truck!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Well, at least they are doing a full disclosure on the fact that it is a Lemon Law buy back.
That's true. Better than hiding it and trying to screw someone over...

·
Registered
72 Posts
That must be illegal!!

How can they do that? The title on that vehicle should have been salvaged IMHO. Just another example of how the establishment takes a dump on the consumer.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be to your benefit if they hid it from the buyer. It would turn into a lawsuit in the buyers favor

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rear floor mat to that truck is at my house, maybe i should email them to see if they want to buy it?

·
Registered
174 Posts
The title will indicate that it is a lemon.

Usually, they will fight it till they see they will loose and just buy it back so it will not be branded. That is what DC did with my 98.5 buyback

How can they do that? The title on that vehicle should have been salvaged IMHO. Just another example of how the establishment takes a dump on the consumer.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The batteries in that truck are also from a early 06, they got swapped when i found out it was going to be a buy back, i think we took the skid plate off to

·
Registered
461 Posts
Do you actually think that Chrysler will scrap a buy back vehicle? This is totally common in the auto industry. Depending on where you are it can be labeled as a fleet car, buy back, reposessed to name a few terms they use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts