Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
27' Polar Center console, twin 225 hp Yamaha 4 strokes. about 9500 pounds with the trailer and 200 gallons of gas. i didn't even feel it behind me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
200 gallons of gas, did you take a second on the house?!?!?!?!? I bet you felt that behind you!!!:lol3::rof:lol3::rof

nice rig though, my little wakeboarding boat doesnt compare....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we filled the boat 2 months ago, took $550 worth of gas and we could have kept going. i'm just glad we filled it when we did and not this past weekend.

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
a work out? more like stretching your trucks legs:thumbsup

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i'm not mistaken it was $3.30 - $3.40 a gal when we filled her, this weekend it was $4.19 over $100 difference

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a work out? more like stretching your trucks legs:thumbsup
ahh it was only a 10 mile run up the highway, so i guess i could say it was a warm-up. all i have to say is the engine did not notice the weight and the exhaust brake is awesome. i came off the ramp at 70 and did not touch the brakes until 15 mph. i love it

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I actually had mine on it's rear axle last week. I had to move a bunch of sandbags a few hundred feet. I had to make two trips...

I think that it was only the third time I ever actually put a load in it. First time was a trip to the dump, second was when I moved to Phoenix. :rof

It towed a fifth wheel for it's first 300,000 miles, it's in retirement now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i pulled my snowmobiles to maine this winter, i have a 3 place enclosed 16' trailer and a 10' open 2 place. but even the 3 place loaded is only 2500 - 3000 pounds.

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
i ment your truck can pull alot more :thumbsup but 10miles you need to find a lake farther away:lol3::lol3::beer

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no i don't play with puddles (aka lakes) with this boat, it is an ocean boat. out of southern CT, we run to Montauk, NY a few times a year and run out into the ocean and chase the tuna. otherwise we are in long island sound chasing blues and stripers

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Man yall aint workn these trucks at all....I have a 36' fifth wheel that is 15,000 lbs dry...And I live in it so there is a bunch of stuff....its pushing 17,000 lbs. And I also pull a Bulldozer(Cat D5C) on a 32' Gooseneck that is pushing 21,000 lbs....I feel the dozer purty good...but it still pulls good, just feel a lil weight...LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts