Cummins Diesel Forum banner

The story of my 2013 Ram...

7K views 48 replies 24 participants last post by  HonuTime 
Wow tjwb, I don't know what your real job is but you should be a writer. Something in a horror / comedy line. As far as your problem with your truck...all I can say is good luck. Hope they get it figured out real soon!
Sledneck155..as bad as this story is it is not the only story. I came from an 07 6.7 and yes it had some teething problems. But I came to really like that truck, did a few little things to it to make it mine. But it came time to upgrade and like you I looked around. I bought a 13 2500 6.7 cclb 4x4 in Oct. They got the truck in May so I was given a very good deal. Picked up the truck Thursday night, had the hitch installed on Friday, hooked up the 5th wheel on Saturday and made a bee line for Phoenix. The truck gave me 11.97 mpg towing and I am at 17.52 running around in this crazy traffic, all hand calculated. I love this truck and could not be happier. It is so far advanced from my 07 in all categories. Do your research, take your time and make your choice. These Ram's are a great choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.