Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on with fuel prices?? Ive seen it go down 8 cents in a couple days! Certainly they are not done price gouging yet.:lol3:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
it went down 15 cents at one station and it went up 10 cents at another:popcorn:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dont Jiks It!!!!:mad:

just kiddin :beer
all we can do now is hope for the best

·
Registered
393 Posts
It went up $.10 here. $4.22 a galon now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've seen it as high as 4.699 here in the Antelope Valley (California).

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Them bringing it down is what I like to call "a false sense of security"

We will start to feel better by seeing the fuel go down and then....well....you know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i resently paid 4.77 a gallon in fresno cal. and wasnt happy.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Its a 10 cent drop to make you happy to pay $4.05 rather than $4.15 when you should be paying $2.80...sad indeed isnt it

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
the last time I bought fuel it was 3.29 the motor has been out and on the engine stand for way to long.

·
Registered
144 Posts
It is sad to think I was happy to find fuel at 3.97, now it is 4.19. If this stays this high and I drive as much as last year it will be 6,000.$ fuel. Yote

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ya, i'm looking at spending 3,000+ in diesel for this 45 day trip accross country, thank goodness the military is giving me a few bucks to travel, no wear near enough thow.

bowz

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I hate to be like this, but the only benefit of being next to the border is being able to cross over and pay $2.50 a gallon.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I hate to be like this, but the only benefit of being next to the border is being able to cross over and pay $2.50 a gallon.
i heard a few trucking companies near the border are doing that to stay in business

J-Mo

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know an oil man who says its going up to $6.00 during the summer months. I think all the truckers should park it where they stand for a week and bring this country to its knees until the price gets under $2.00 a gallon.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I know an oil man who says its going up to $6.00 during the summer months. I think all the truckers should park it where they stand for a week and bring this country to its knees until the price gets under $2.00 a gallon.
i agree its costing more to drive to work than i make.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts