Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

15721 - 15740 of 15773 Posts

·
Registered
15,775 Posts
Maybe so, but you couldn't see their shiny metal butts since the seats were facing rearward.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,605 Posts
Maybe so, but you couldn't see their shiny metal butts since the seats were facing rearward.
Which also means if they weren't there by the time you got home, well then you just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance. And monthly bills. So really a win win

·
Registered
15,775 Posts
Now that you mention it...maybe I did have kids?

Reactions: Loki223

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
With the kids strapped in the back in case of a roll over to keep the cab from crushing or scratching the paint! Blood is surprisingly slippery and a decent lubricant...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you happy with it so far? Any regrets? I am having a hard time picking a bumper that checks all of my requirements. It looks like you are not using the front parking sensors? I would prefer to keep that on mine if at all possible.
Yes happy, truck has no front end sensors so was easy choice for me.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I got some deer blood in it last weekend ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
It hasn't been driven in several days, put the battery maintainer on it.

·
Registered
15,775 Posts
Days?? My batteries stay happy for at least a month.

Reactions: tryNto

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I bought one of those little Optima battery minders and leave it plugged in when I'm not driving.

·
Green Angel
1,200 Posts
Well gents I haven't really posted in a LONG time. I have made way too many mods since my last post but here are a few to go with my truck lol!
A7664E16-ED67-469B-8AB3-ED38915522D0_1_201_a.jpeg
CB34C56A-8895-459C-BA02-281CC85C9119_1_201_a.jpeg

·
White Lightning
12,221 Posts
Well gents I haven't really posted in a LONG time. I have made way too many mods since my last post but here are a few to go with my truck lol!
Choose “full image” next time. Truck and boat combo look great....

Reactions: wayned87

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Bought a trailer and towe her 52 miles home. 38’ 7k torsion axles with elec/hyd disk brakes and tapered nose. Was raining all the way home towed and tracked nicely!

·
Registered
43 Posts

Decided it was time to get the spare steadied in place. 285/75r18 (almost 35) and would bounce around the bed.

Searched and looked for solutions without making a mount or drilling the bed. Came up with this. It’s just a used Ferd Excursion spare tire mount. Removed the goose ball and ran the eye bolt through the gooseneck pin bolt. Covered the tire with a tire cover.

For about $30, not bad.

·
Cummins Freak
3,361 Posts
Gradually changing all the Chrome to Black. Added Black wheels today!!
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1585.jpg

Reactions: G. Mcpherson

·
Cummins Freak
3,361 Posts
Reactions: G. Mcpherson

·
Registered
76 Posts
Put in some tails out of a 19. Not enough time today to mess with the mirrors, but tails work as factory, and should have full blind spot monitoring soon

View attachment 914200
View attachment 914201
Do you have to swap the mirrors to 19+ to get the blind spot working?

16' CCSB 4X4 G56 2500 6.7 SLT, CTT tuning, UAQ, Customtronix Enzo, Single Zone ATC

·
Registered
76 Posts
so talking with the expert, captain of changing everything and modifying things the great @Jimmy07 the head units are not built to adjust the settings. Sometimes they will populate in the head unit but they rarely stay and function correctly. So my settings are as follows

These must be set to enable first
View attachment 910705

Then I had to disconnect and cycle the ignition to be able to adjust this correctly to as follows
View attachment 910707
That's odd, I have seen on YouTube before were guys will show up on the 8.4" radio but my 8.4" UAQ has never shown the auxillary switches on the radio. I guess it's pointless since they are not able to be changed through the radio.

16' CCSB 4X4 G56 2500 6.7 SLT, CTT tuning, UAQ, Customtronix Enzo, Single Zone ATC

15721 - 15740 of 15773 Posts