Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

15701 - 15720 of 15773 Posts

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Sure, they can print almost anything these days.
And now I know that your affection for large butts is worse than I thought.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,632 Posts
Sure, they can print almost anything these days.
And now I know that your affection for large butts is worse than I thought.
Hey now. Your the one with a dually

·
7,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Put in some tails out of a 19. Not enough time today to mess with the mirrors, but tails work as factory, and should have full blind spot monitoring soon

View attachment 914200
View attachment 914201
If you do just the taillights do you still get a warning on the evic, just not the light on the mirror?
Might have to look into this if I can find the tails for a decent price.

·
7,632 Posts
If you do just the taillights do you still get a warning on the evic, just not the light on the mirror?
Might have to look into this if I can find the tails for a decent price.

No warning on the evic, but that's because I haven't turned on the BSM features in the BCM. I only turned on the necessary tail light stuff for proper functionality at this point. If you want to add BSM there is a thread. I'll link it Monday. To do it you need a light, either an aftermarket LED on the sail panel. Or you replace the mirror glass and take apart the mirror plastics to run new wires. That's what I'm going to do possibly tomorrow if i have the time. But I don't think I'll be able to until next weekend. If you want ab set of tails i think @nick00less has a set for sale

·
7,632 Posts
Absolutely. Not only is the C&C axle narrower, but my flatbed is the same width as sidewall to sidewall.
As you well know, those bulbous DRW pickup hips stick out quite a bit past their (wider) axles.
So there.
Yeah but that axle wdth is flange width, not actual widest point width. That's like saying her rear is tight but the front is to loose

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Alright, I'll put it on today's list to see how much wider my DRW is compared to a SRW with a factory bed. It's not all that much.
After all, that's how I can park mine, against all odds.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Replaced the CCV filter, and not a moment too soon. The truck had started surging, and the filter change seems to have cleared it. I'm not buying it. Everything else I've read points to either the EGR valve sticking, or turbo issues. Time will tell. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the smooth running. 🤞

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Did a cosmetic update to my old 3rd gen since I see a lot of the newer trucks and cars even have the posts between side windows painted I did mine with some "Steel it" I don't know what it does, but I like the look for several years now I contemplated doing this.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Okay Loki, here are the official and mostly genuine measurements.

SRW: 79.5", which is surely without factory flares.
C&C DRW: 91.7 (mine measured 92 across the bed).
DRW pickup: 96.5.

So my C&C is 6.1 wider per side, if that, and the bulbous pickups are another 2.4 inches wider per side than that.
No wonder they're impossible to park.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts

So my C&C is 6.1 wider per side, if that, and the bulbous pickups are another 2.4 inches wider per side than that.
That ram logo would look even stupider and smaller on your truck lol

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
That ram logo would look even stupider and smaller on your truck lol
Thankfully there's no room for anything like that on the back of my flatbed.

·
7,632 Posts

So what your saying is that you're the one that goes home to the bigger rear end?

·
7,632 Posts

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
So what your saying is that you're the one that goes home to the bigger rear end?
Or...you really like the skinniest version. Even though it limits what you can load into it, so to speak.

You're just jealous of my shiny letters
I have a box full of shiny letters and numbers removed from various vehicles. But there wouldn't be enough room for your ginormous ones.
Guess a larger box would be in order. Large enough for the letters, tailgate, and bed.

·
7,632 Posts
Or...you really like the skinniest version. Even though it limits what you can load into it, so to speak.

I have a box full of shiny letters and numbers removed from various vehicles. But there wouldn't be enough room for your ginormous ones.
Guess a larger box would be in order. Large enough for the letters, tailgate, and bed.
futurerama-bender.gif

I honestly have a various amount laying around too. But they work on some trucks.

·
7,632 Posts
15701 - 15720 of 15773 Posts