Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

15441 - 15460 of 15480 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ordered 2 new front tires for her...Michelin LTX M/S2. They better be a lot better than the factory Nexen's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got called today from Discount Tire...just FYI, Michelin doesn’t make this model tire any longer. But they can order me the new & improved model for $10 more per tire! I don’t remember the new model, as this was over the phone. I guess I’ll be the guinea pig...

I need new steer tires, as we are headed to Yellowstone with the 5er in tow this month.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Removed def tank, crossmember and skid plate. It really cleaned up the underside of the truck with virtually nothing left hanging down below the pinch welds.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I itch Vegas having some nice temps. Decided it was a good day to apply some Chemical Guys Jet sealant.

Also replaced the cheap Amazon HID ballast with Good ones

And installed some interior dress up

Covers fit pretty decently

Now to decide on Fathers Day Gift

Mopar Bed rails with sliding tool box or CTT, EZlink with emissions.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Man I love that delmonico red.

I know this isnt technically the proper place, but anyone else have ppei tunes? My converter doesnt lock until 5th and 6th gear. Anyone else have tuning like that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
349 Posts
12893FE9-DD7E-4ADC-B663-811386FAD5F6.jpeg

me and the kid installing new dynatrac ball joints, t steering upgrade and brakes.
just got the new bed last week as well.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,024 Posts
Replaced my toolbox with a black low profile one, now my third brake light camera doesn't get blinded by the tool box. We'll see if it makes it so I can see the gooseneck hitch...

20200622_104400.jpg

20200622_104421.jpg

20200622_155636.jpg

Attachments

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,024 Posts
I think you'll need to use the 6-inch B&W riser ball that they offer for Ecodiesels, or you still won't see it.
But if i did that i would have to readjust the necks on all the trailers and that just seems like a hassle.....

·
Registered
339 Posts
@ Loki223 Doesn't help now, but a 60" in bed box is probably going to be your best bet to see that ball. Looks good though. Later

15441 - 15460 of 15480 Posts