Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

15401 - 15420 of 15480 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
View attachment 905467
Finally put on the suspension and tires I've wanted. Toyo AT2 295/65r20, Thuren coils 2" front and 1" rear with Fox 2.0 shocks all around, Thuren front sway bar, and the HD links in the rear. Will bring PSI down once I get chalk and the alphaOBD link in this week to fix TPMS. It rides like a dream compared to stock!

What rear links you get I need a set for the same reason

·
Registered
47 Posts
What rear links you get I need a set for the same reason

But I bought a kit directly from Chris at Thuren.

·
Registered
695 Posts
View attachment 905467
Finally put on the suspension and tires I've wanted. Toyo AT2 295/65r20, Thuren coils 2" front and 1" rear with Fox 2.0 shocks all around, Thuren front sway bar, and the HD links in the rear. Will bring PSI down once I get chalk and the alphaOBD link in this week to fix TPMS. It rides like a dream compared to stock!
Needs a bigger pic! This one comes up like a thumbnail

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got the stake pocket tie downs in. Fit fine, but I did have to trim the plastic. Put them in the middle and rear pockets of my long bed

View attachment 905005
View attachment 905006
View attachment 905007
View attachment 905008
What brand are those? I like that but what keeps them secure in the holes?

17' CCSB 4X4 68RFE 2500 6.7 Tradesman DRP EGR delete, CTT tuning w/TCM tuning, Revmax thermostat bypass, UAQ w/7 speed HVAC, 7" premium EVIC, OEM front Parksense, OEM style front camera, aux switches, OEM remote start, Single Zone ATC

·
Registered
71 Posts

17' CCSB 4X4 68RFE 2500 6.7 Tradesman DRP EGR delete, CTT tuning w/TCM tuning, Revmax thermostat bypass, UAQ w/7 speed HVAC, 7" premium EVIC, OEM front Parksense, OEM style front camera, aux switches, OEM remote start, Single Zone ATC
Sorry man just seen your previous post!

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,031 Posts

They are hold in by a steel plate. And the piece under the steel plate is also metal. One of the reasons i went with that specific style was because it had more metal in it then others. But at the end of the day the weak point will be the sheet metal bed, and the sheet metal plate that clamps to the bed. So far i am happy with them, but i haven't had a chance to really test them, yet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Installed a BD Iron Horn S366 kit today, wasn't all that difficult of an install. Had my brother in law help lifting the failing vgt and manifold out as a complete assembly. Really looking forward to driving it once the new transmission goes in

·
6,031 Posts
OH yeah, this happened this last weekend. Now i'm ready for this coming weekend

·
Registered
607 Posts
Well a couple thing done/finalized today no more pioneer sub in the factory box.

Cleaned Ruby and the daily and put Ruby away for the week

Also finalized the subwoofer Install
Sound deadening

Sun Down Audio E-12 in Fox box running an old JL Audio 500/1 V1 slash amp

And my new sticker

·
Registered
35 Posts
Added some under the hood lighting. For when I drop my 10mm socket are night.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Installed a BD Iron Horn S366 kit today, wasn't all that difficult of an install. Had my brother in law help lifting the failing vgt and manifold out as a complete assembly. Really looking forward to driving it once the new transmission goes in View attachment 905669
Any updates? I get the feeling that I may be doing the same thing in the near future.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Any updates? I get the feeling that I may be doing the same thing in the near future.
I have a good 600kms on this new turbo and I gotta say that i am very happy I went with the 366 over the 364.5 because I feel that I would have been underwhelmed. The new NAPC trans is something else, very crisp shifts and puts power to the ground. I need to get the tune cleaned up a little bit as she is a little smokier than before when rolling into it but when it lights, hold on cause the tires get spinning pretty quick. Infact I truely believe the S369 would be fine with stock fuel and be even better when you get the appropriate fueling mods done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The roads in AK did their number on my rocker panels (before I added the flaps) so had them Line-X'd. Had them redo the running boards as well, since my raptor-liner job didn't hold up.

Attachments

·
6,031 Posts
Gave her first real tow with the freshly installed gooseneck hitch. Now im ready for my roof to come off tomorrow

20200524_142825.jpg

15401 - 15420 of 15480 Posts