Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what ya think of the new lift....

had big lift and tires before but got tired of it......I used to have some 37" toyos on it before but now they are just sittin at my house.:w:

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
how much for the toyo's???:w::w::$:

·
Registered
151 Posts
man that things lookin sweet! i cant wait till i've got some money to blow on mine

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thats it! Thats about exactly what I've been looking for in a lift. Not too extreme but tough looking. Nice rims/tires etc. What lift did you use? How 'bout rims and tires.

Great look:thumbsup

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same here!

I'm also going for that look and have a few questions. What's the lift? What are the tire specs? Are your stock rims powder coated or painted? If they're painted, how did you do them? Sorry for all the Q's, but that's THE LOOK..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hell...I didn't even relaize those were the stock rims. Nice Job. More info please!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Looks good! But personally, the rear of the truck needs to come up a bit. I'm not a fan of the reverse rake. Really bad with a little weight in the bed.

·
Registered
325 Posts
is that a carli starter kit? looks badarse

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The lift is a carli starter system, and the rims are the stockies with a flat black powercoat mounted on 35X12.5 toyos. For the price its hard to beat. oh and btw it rides 10 times better than the superlift i had:peelout

·
Registered
135 Posts
looks good and i like the powdercoated stock wheels

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Sweet? Thats super sweet!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts