Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the group, here. I live in Charleston. I just picked up my '06 2500 quad-cab, short bed, 4x4, 48RE in TN on Friday. I ridded my life of a troublesome newer Land Rover. Hopefully, this thing will live up to what people say about it and be much more reliable for me. I, too, want to know where I can pick up one of the WVCC stickers for the ride.

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
840 Posts
New to the group, here. I live in Charleston. I just picked up my '06 2500 quad-cab, short bed, 4x4, 48RE in TN on Friday. I ridded my life of a troublesome newer Land Rover. Hopefully, this thing will live up to what people say about it and be much more reliable for me. I, too, want to know where I can pick up one of the WVCC stickers for the ride.
Welcome to the crew. You must be KC's buddy. Jeremy aka thebigjob has the stickers and will see about getting you set up with some.

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
840 Posts
Hey, ask KC aka the parts pile guy :hehe::rof for his stickers he still has not put them on.

Tell KC to get in the game or we have some other stickers to put on his truck. :stirpot::hehe::rof

·
Registered
589 Posts
welcome and yes 2 stacks are the way to go

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
1,391 Posts
Welcome to the group:party018:

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
840 Posts
2 stacks!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do like the look of 2 stacks, but it seems hard to justify giving up 12" of bed length at the front of a short bed for the exhaust laying across it. I think my afinity for a single black stack probably comes from working around dozers and other equipment on construction sites over the years. Am I heading down the black sheep road? Haha.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of yesterday KC still has no stickers on there. Maybe I'll snatch his when he isn't looking. He won't notice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello from Charleston

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
I will be the outcast I guess and say that I don't mind the look of a single stack. Miter cut only though IMO.

Oh BTW :welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts