Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1013 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright post up all the little unique mods that you would like to share with other 4th gen owners to help their build. PLEASE don't post up pics of your 22's on 37's or new lift kit, those are not little details like i'm talking about. I'm talking about custom painted badges , window vinyl removed, custom painted interior trim, custom switch panels, bed lighting ,little details that count, etc.. Hopefully we can keep chit chat to a min.

gloss black rear ram, dechromed then sprayed when color match was done. Also taillights sprayed with black candy/clear mix

two tone front ram color matched, stock cab lights done the same as tails

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I will have to try and get a picture of the 2 ghost cummins skulls in flat black hiding on my tailgate. Almost invisable unless you really look for them.

·
Registered
611 Posts
DVD headrests for less than factory single unit...

installing controller/power source for individual players

under center seat storage (40-'20'-40)

location of controller velcro-ed in

Power is routed up center seat back and into seat back storage/armrest where 12v plug is. easy for leaving off --- pull plug

·
Registered
994 Posts
Oooo, I like this thread... Mods for us por guys.

CCV delete, about $8

Back seat mod, free :)

Shorty antenna, $9.99

I love that PW lower rock guard plastic for the bumper, and for $60 or so it is probably worth it.

And if you are running a mm or bm or any other obd2 port tuner and you haven't flipped your port upside down... You need to haha.

Can we link to other forum sites? Probably not?

·
Registered
611 Posts
DAAAAM 82NoMe those HDR pics always look so amazing :thumbsup:

Sorry for the tangent fellas just had to comment on them. (and you should see his other ones!)

here will edit in one for the thread....

Pinstriping
(yes mine is outrageous. deal with it! it cost under $30) :rof

Baron or Whitenite should post up a pic or 2 of thier stripes. *hint hint*

·
Registered
281 Posts
ksnell, best looking headlights I've seen. Brand, price & purchase location?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They r the black ones off eBay taken apart and painted a couple extra things like the amber marker and around the blinker bulb. I got em for 199 shipped. Fogs r just painted over

·
Registered
281 Posts
They r the black ones off eBay taken apart and painted a couple extra things like the amber marker and around the blinker bulb. I got em for 199 shipped. Fogs r just painted over
The painted blinker is what makes these look so much better. Thanks for your help. Best looking two tone I've seen.

·
Registered
899 Posts
My center shifter and headlights.

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I post this before... will this count?
door pilar vinyl removed, 15% tint all around except wind shield, all badges removed and vanity plate. still undecided on the grill...

and currently in process and should be done this weekend...

·
Learning Process
1,711 Posts
door pilar vinyl removed, 15% tint all around except wind shield, all badges removed and vanity plate. still undecided on the grill...

With the Stripes I would do the Grill and Bumpers in RED!

·
Registered
3,670 Posts

you forgot to mention the plate....thats just funny not hemi

·
Learning Process
1,711 Posts
I know I am getting out of control here but a bed cover with stripes would be BA on this:thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Great tip on flipping the obdII over. I hated kicking that damn MM plug and didn't really like all the wires coming off it either. What a great 2 min modification. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 1013 Posts