Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes out to all of us still rockin' chrome wheels on our rigs. 1st-4th gens post up your chrome wheels. Let the show begin.
my new rig

my old rig

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i know and its nice to see some shiney chrome still on these trucks.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
sub'd for pics. Looking to buy wheels soon. Hate the black trend, IMO its for people who are too lazy to clean their wheels. ;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carl keep checking back im sure we will help you choose a new set of wheels for you.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
I agree, as others have said, I hate the black wheel thing everybody is doing.
If you're building a blacked out rig, then yeah, you need black wheels.

I don't like a lot of chrome on a truck, but chrome wheels are a must - you can't beat 'em.

·
Registered
98 Posts
my current rims all cleaned up but probably going to turn into winter rims after i get new ones since im not a fan of chrome plated wheels, id rather have uncoated polished aluminum..

after a snow storm haha

truck all cleaned and shined up

truck kinda dirty but i just like the photo haha..

Reactions: dodgeram18

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a cobra cb hooked to em haha.. that n I like the look of 4ft cb antennas mounted on the tool box.. I think it'd be cooler if I could mount em on the mirrors some how at a 60* angle kinda like some of the drivers do on there big rigs or I've thought bout mounting one dead center of the toolbox n only have one

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jessejames Thats what im talking about, I want to see some pics of those mounted.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.