Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
well fellow albertan's,i just put my new 3 gauge w/pillarpost/pod combo on with the boost,pyro,trans and wow does it ever look sharp i am impressed i think i almost have every possible accessory on this truck lookin at getting stacks next,if i put stacks on still hooked up to the pf will it sound more like a truck or am i still going to have to take the pf off to get that beautifull diesal sound,just thinking about the warrenty again if you guy's no what i mean,hey stax girl you sell stacks what do ya think?? if i get a set of stx for my beast what am i lookin at for a price thx everyone ,,,Dave:$:

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
A Grand Rock stack kit runs around $1000 once you get it over the boarder...Look at Grand Rock Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems - Performance Exhaust, Performance Exhaust System, Diesel Performance Exhaust, Heavy Truck Exhaust, Performance Muffler, Quiet Performance Muffler, High Performance Muffler, Truck Muffler, Exhaust Muffler, Diesel Perf or Black Cloud Diesel in the states Highest Quality Commercial Grade Grand Rock Chrome Smoke Stack Kits Ford Chevy & Dodge Pickups

I know soem exhaust shops will order them in for you, but to get them right from Grand Rock will take some time as they do not have any suppliers in Canada. Black Cloud will ship them right to you then you will just have to find an exhaust shop to install them for you or do it yourself.

Laura

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
diggerdave....i edited your post....please watch the Language.....

CF team

1 - 4 of 4 Posts