Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, anyone have thoughts on the in cab fuel plate adjuster ( the adjuster )that is offered by attitude performance products? Thinking of adding this but would like some real world reviews. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
This has been beaten to death. Use the search function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Armchair Mechanic
1,583 Posts
In short your getting robbed if you buy one. Learn how to tune your pump with all the kowledge on here and your set. The same can be said about all in cab Pump adjustment gimmicks in my opinion

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have one. Works great but I leave it turned up all the time cause I can drive with my foot just fine. It's great for when my wife or someone else drives. Even pulling a load its awesome. Well built with the exception of one piece that is a serious design flaw. It's a plastic counter sunk joint that cracked easy. This is my only complaint. I have already cracked one but attitude sent me a replacement immediately. Great customer service.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
I have one. Works great but I leave it turned up all the time cause I can drive with my foot just fine. It's great for when my wife or someone else drives. Even pulling a load its awesome. Well built with the exception of one piece that is a serious design flaw. It's a plastic counter sunk joint that cracked easy. This is my only complaint. I have already cracked one but attitude sent me a replacement immediately. Great customer service.
Is the part that cracked easy to replace?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts