Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Second Most Important Member
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KEVEN, I JUST WANTED TO PUBLICLY THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY ON MY PPE PROGRAMMER, EDGE INSIGHT, POD MOUNT AND EGT PROBE. I AM QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE INCREASE IN POWER AND TORQUE. AS WELL AS ALL OF THE INFO THAT THE INSIGHT PROVIDES. IT ALL HELPS TO MAKE MY TRUCK FUN TO DRIVE............ NOW IF YOU COULD GET THE PRICE OF DIESEL TO COME DOWN....... ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS........... RANDY:peelout:beer:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
KEVEN, I JUST WANTED TO PUBLICLY THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY ON MY PPE PROGRAMMER, EDGE INSIGHT, POD MOUNT AND EGT PROBE. I AM QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE INCREASE IN POWER AND TORQUE. AS WELL AS ALL OF THE INFO THAT THE INSIGHT PROVIDES. IT ALL HELPS TO MAKE MY TRUCK FUN TO DRIVE............ NOW IF YOU COULD GET THE PRICE OF DIESEL TO COME DOWN....... ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS........... RANDY:peelout:beer:thumbsup

Well thank you Randy:beer

It was great talking with you:thumbsup

I'll work on the price of diesel for you:lol3:

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
What's up Meyer!? What you been up to? I thought you were gonna keep in touch? Hahaha!!!

What's up Kev? Yall sound pretty busy too!

And as for diesel prices...maybe we should just start a "B100 HoweBrew Revolution".

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
sorry wont be buying anything from you, but i could use your help gettin diesel down to:lol3:
Well you're no fun:T::lol3:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Kevin's customer service is second to none!!

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
oh goodness, not another o/ K2 thread. This guy is gonna be unbearable.

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
I was just fixing to say...

If Kev's customer service is second to none...

I'll take my chances with the none! Hahaha! Just pickin' at you Kev!!!

Yep, if we start another one of these K2 threads...

Kevin's gonna be walkin around singin like an autistic choir-boy at the american idols!!!

Hahaha!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I was just fixing to say...

If Kev's customer service is second to none...

I'll take my chances with the none! Hahaha! Just pickin' at you Kev!!!

Yep, if we start another one of these K2 threads...

Kevin's gonna be walkin around singin like an autistic choir-boy at the american idols!!!

Hahaha!!!
:lol3::rof

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
I mean, c'mone Kev...you can't just keep on secretly paying me anymore...I'm running out of new screen-name options...it's just gotten to point where it's just plain obvious!

Hahaha!!!

However, my initial K2-praising thread fee has just skyrocketed due to my high-demand...I am now accepting all forms of payment including BADP 5"TBE code-free setups, and code-free EGR-deletes, tuners, and chips.

Hahaha!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I mean, c'mone Kev...you can't just keep on paying these people...it's just gotten to point where it's just plain obvious!

Hahaha!!!

However, my initial K2-praising thread fee has just skyrocketed due to my high-demand...I am now accepting all forms of payment including BADP 5"TBE code-free setups, and code-free EGR-deletes, tuners, and chips.

Hahaha!!!
Your check is in the mail:popcorn::lol3:

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
Well, it's about time I get some recognition! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'll holler at yall tomorrow Kev, Cowboy, Meyer, Polar...

Man, I got too many friends! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

See yall in the A.M.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Agreed 100% - Keven is extemely knowledgeable, patient, responsive and practices excellence in customer service! He should be a model to all companies. No doubt he is and will continue to be sucessful and blessed.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Agreed 100% - Keven is extemely knowledgeable, patient, responsive and practices excellence in customer service! He should be a model to all companies. No doubt he is and will continue to be sucessful and blessed.
Well thank you John:thumbsup

It has been a pleasure talking with you.

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
Well thank you John:thumbsup

It has been a pleasure talking with you.
YOU SEE!!!

There he goes being all helpful and nice, AGAIN!!!

MAN, K2, are you like, a saint or something???

You must be on a "Perfect Customer Service Pilgramage" or something!!!???

Hahahahaha!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
YOU SEE!!!

There he goes being all helpful and nice, AGAIN!!!

MAN, K2, are you like, a saint or something???

You must be on a "Perfect Customer Service Pilgramage" or something!!!???

Hahahahaha!!!!!
Nope:lol3:

Just want people to love their trucks as much as I do:woot::peelout

·
Unreconstructed
6,319 Posts
I know!

I'm just messin with you!

I think it's awesome that you take care of ALL of your customers as well as you do!!!

If only more business' were like that, 8-out-of-10 probably wouldn't fail in their first year!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

And keep me posted on Shibby's EGR-Delete, alright?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts