Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say thanks to Kevin at K2 desiel. He gave me infomation to a dpf delete garry had, and I bought it. He saved me alot of money and helped me with some other info. He's a great guy and wanted to thank him on a thread for everything he helped me with. :beer
I wanted to thank Garry on the dpf delete he sold me. Thanks for the deal, and he's real cool guy with a very very nice truck. Thanks man for everything, and cool guy over the phone. Thanks man. :beer

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I wanted to say thanks to Kevin at K2 desiel. He gave me infomation to a dpf delete garry had, and I bought it. He saved me alot of money and helped me with some other info. He's a great guy and wanted to thank him on a thread for everything he helped me with. :beer
I wanted to thank Garry on the dpf delete he sold me. Thanks for the deal, and he's real cool guy with a very very nice truck. Thanks man for everything, and cool guy over the phone. Thanks man. :beer
It was good talking with you Cody and I'm glad I was able to help:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks for the referral Kevin!:beer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Voids Warranties

Don't mods and removing of emissions equipment immediately void the warranty..????

How can you afford the risk???

I put on a Banks Ram air intake and the dealer won't touch my truck until the factory air box is back on it....

What is the scoop here??

·
Registered
473 Posts
Piss on the warranty:lol3:
Honestly, I've had the check engine light come on once in a while to (low boost) The dealer usually solves this by replacing the turbo. I will not take it to the dealer to look at it even though I had warranty. I don't trust the dealer to touch my truck. If I have any problems, I'm better off asking the guys on this site how to fix it.
I might be nieve, but I am not too worried about any serious things happening to my engine during the first 100,000 miles.
I hope I didn't jinks myself by saying that now!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Find a different dealer. The mileage gains from modding are worth more than the warranty

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
The mileage gains from modding are worth more than the warranty
Oh and, Good Lord not another PRAISE KEVIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, THANKS K2 answering my questions last night in a swift manner.:butt:

:rof:rof:rof:rof

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Oh and, Good Lord not another PRAISE KEVIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, THANKS K2 answering my questions last night in a swift manner.:butt:

:rof:rof:rof:rof
:T::butt::rof

·
Registered
473 Posts
You guys SHUT UP ALREADY !!! I'm about to piss my pants I'm laughing so hard:rof

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
isnt his name spelled keven? and yes, he is very very good at responding quickly to my numerous rookie questions... and yes, i am still planning on ordering the kit. freakin payroll didnt pay me for a shift that i worked. (1 shift is about 200 or so $$$$)

now back to the praising and adda boys!!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
isnt his name spelled keven? and yes, he is very very good at responding quickly to my numerous rookie questions... and yes, i am still planning on ordering the kit. freakin payroll didnt pay me for a shift that i worked. (1 shift is about 200 or so $$$$)

now back to the praising and adda boys!!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup
Yes it is spelled Keven:thumbsup
I gave up correcting people when I was 5. My parents just HAD to be different:w::lol3:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Isnt it nice when parents want to be different with YOUR name. LOL!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I'm sure you didn't color your hair and pierce your ears and nose to be even more different did you?

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I know how some people like to get attention

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I'm sure you didn't color your hair and pierce your ears and nose to be even more different did you?
Ummmm...no. I'm about as boring as they come:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts