Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back from Diesel Nut Motorsports where myself, Billy, and Jason installed my Edge Juice w/Attitude. First off I wanna thank those guys so much for taking their time to help me with my rig. They are some stand up guys and do A+++ work. The install was fairly painless with the EGT bung drilling being the only tedious task.

Once we were done with the install, I proceeded to configure the Edge to my likings. First and foremost setting the DTC/CEL codes to clear on start up. :woot:

Secondly dialing in the low end responsiveness on all the maps. Then from there just adjusting various limits for boost and EGT's.

Lastly Jason caught once thing I over looked and that was the Timing setting. I left it as Juice timing, not taking into account that my EGR is blocked which left some timing on the platter as well as I'm stacking it with a BD pup on performance. He promptly set it to STOCK timing to keep everything safe, since as most of you know the BD pup adds a butt load of timing. After that just set the displays that I wanted and I was set for a test spin.

First driving impressions, well first off is HOLY CRAP!! This thing gets up REALLY fast. I initially took the truck out of the shop on level 3. Wow the power is so smooth the stack before I knew it I was hitting 90-95mph. The gauges is an awesome feature since I never had any in the truck.

Lastly I wanna confirm that I haven't heard any more knock from the engine since this stack, but I've only went to level 4 since I don't feel safe pushing the stock lift pump this far.

Diesel Nut Motorsports fuggin kicks arse!!

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts
Right on Adam. You are well on your way to having a real fast truck! Glad you are happy with the Juice, really adds a nice touch, both performance wise and the Attitude features are unbeatable!

I still can't get over how good that thing sounds! :peelout

:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the Attitude monitor is awesome! I love that I can monitor the truck at all times now. Even standing on the go pedal I havent seen EGT's go past 1500.

Thanks on the compliment on the exhaust. Doesn't sound to shabby for a 6.7. :)

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts
Hows that 6.7 running Adam?

Mileage update?

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Running great Jason! Mileage has gone up by 2-3 mpg and now that I've hit over 20k on the odo I feel that the motor has loosened up a bit. Couldn't be happier with the setup thus far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts