Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to bentley and the staff at H&S performance for sending a new Black Maxx monitor.It turns out the one i had would not read the pyro.Well i sent back the bad one.Hope u dont mind i kept the SD card.:headbang:

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,123 Posts
Glad you got it all worked out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
LOL i dunno about the sd card thing but they do charge 15 for them on there site....

But any how i got my new BMAXX to and put it on last night from when my screen wiped out, i never had aggressive fuel tune it and they asked if i wanted it on there I said sure.... Got it in last night I can feel huge diff from touching the throttle from idle, havnt drove it yet but the visual amount of smoke is UNGODLY on hott hahaha i was grinnin ear to ear i havnt seenmy truck smoke like that since before twins when iwas all fueled up and on stoc turbo CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT and i just got home from a 1k mile road trip 1 way haaha

THANKS HS FOR THE FAST SHIPP AND IT WILL BE BACK YOUR WAY TODAY!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
SRT6.7 did u decide to keep the BM istead of switching back to the xrt. Cant wait to hear how it runs for u now.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
SRT6.7 did u decide to keep the BM istead of switching back to the xrt. Cant wait to hear how it runs for u now.
:confused013: That i dont know yet for sure honestly, I am going to drive her arond this weekend an play with it and see, if it performs very well I think i may be keepin her.. But not 100 sure... will let you know, the only issue still is i cant hold rail psi ON HOTT that why i never ran the aggressive fuel but iam going to see what it does now and se how my rail looks on wild 120 ne see if it drops it more then the non aggressive fuel tune...

Xrt dropped rail psi as well but iam uncertain to where but 120 was really strong on xrt hotdamn aggressive so this maybe the cats meow for the bmaxx...:headbang:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good deal! I just bought dipricol guages and will prob do a turbo here soon so prob wont be able to afford the BM. Just curious how they perform compared to the xrt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts