Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! Thank you very much for coming tonight!! I hope everyone made it home safely!! We have this pull every 4th saturday of every month!! So I hope you can come back to it next month!! And for the ones that didnt get to make it--well you missed a good pull!!! So try not to miss it next month so mark your calenders for May 24!!! Thanks again guys!! please leave feedbacks!!!:beer

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
Great job on putting this thing together. It's nice to have something that you can take the whole family to. Good pulling too Will. Maybe next time they will have a better chain Huh? I was suprised to see the great turnout as well. Hopefully it will help the school out! See ay next time. I know I'll be there!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Will, that was a good time. My wife even enjoyed it and she is not into motor sports. I plan on coming next month too. Maybe I can talk my wife into letting me pull. :)

Only thing I can suggest is that you put something down to keep the dust down a little. The kids were a freakin mess when we got home. :)

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I had a good time to.I will be back at the next one.

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
Hey guys!! Thank you very much for coming tonight!! I hope everyone made it home safely!! We have this pull every 4th saturday of every month!! So I hope you can come back to it next month!! And for the ones that didnt get to make it--well you missed a good pull!!! So try not to miss it next month so mark your calenders for May 24!!! Thanks again guys!! please leave feedbacks!!!:beer
Where did this pull take place? I might be able to check it out depending on how tired I'll be. I have nonstop travel for work coming up. First break will be middle of June then, back out on the road again.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Westminister

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts
ill come next time fellas, if you dont mind a ga boy coming, i live on the carolina line, its 34 miles for me from my house to westminster... where about is it at over there?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
SmokeBlower, the more the merrier. Bring some friends too.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*******-- We hope to have some grass planted so that will help with the dust!! But thanks for coming!!

Anybody have any videos?? Please post if you do!!

Make sure you tell everybody you know to come pull!! thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Will, I thought the turn-out was excellent! I think there was more people there than at Crescent events.

Hopefully there will be as many if not more people next time. We need to get more of the lookers turned into pullers too. There were plenty of trucks that could have hooked up to the sled and given some kind of show.

I think John did good in that white crewcab 3rd gen.

See ya at the next one!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had a good time and spreading the word!!!:thumbsup

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
BTW, that was Nick that said something about all of the dust. I posted a thread in the Georgia forum about the next sled pull. Hopefully we can get some more folks to pull next time. Will, I took a video on my phone of your next to last pull, but I'm not sure how to post it on here! I'll see what I can do. I'll bring the camera next time!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I got some on my phone but there a little dark.Did that cop ever move his car

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
carolinarednek how much you asking for your truck

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SMokinfords-- It was so funny watchin those cops move out of the way!! hahaha

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
I think that they needed to clean out their underwear after that! I know it would scare the crap out of me!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats the first time you saw my truck when it wasnt broke!! thats funny!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts