Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks john for all your help, and all those phone calls!!! just had to let the forum know what kind of helpful guy john was, even when i hadnt purchased anything prior to making my desperate phone call to him...started out as i looked down at my fp gauge, and it was at ZERO!!! had to drive the truck, yes i know how harmful that can be...got the truck home, in thinking that my 2 year old airdog 100 was shot...gave john a call, a couple hours later after hard wiring the pump, using speaker wire to pigtail connectors on pump...i verified the pump was good, so then i went to my power switch on ign wire under the dash...i was stumped!!!! after a little while longer (and about 20 calls to john) i saw the relay was terribly corroded...and junk. the past week i have been using a jumper in the relay junction box, to connect power to pump...lol pita, but worked like a charm!! new harness is in today, and for anyone who has a pump 2 years or older, update to the new harness, youll be glad you did!!!! just wanted to say thank you john, ill be doing business with you very soon!!! :thumbsup

·
Banned
193 Posts
:agree2:
I'll second that!:thumbsup
I called John today and placed an Air Dog order. John was very helpful and informative. I appreciated that he made the point that - if I needed additional advice/help he was ready to take my calls.

·
Registered
250 Posts
:agree2::agree2:
I'll third that!!:lol3:
He was very helpful to me on the phone and great service and prompt shipping when I bought my Airdog 100 from him!!:thumbsup
Thanks John:beer

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
:agree2::agree2::agree2::agree2:

he's the man!!! saved me a lotta money and heart ache...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I bet "HE" would get me some diamond plate....
J/K you get what ya give geterdid!!!

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Thanks Guys i do appreciate it. what most Vendors on here dont relive that the most important thing here is you, the customer. I dont care where you spent you money i am here to help anyone who needs it. anytime i can help just let me know

John

·
Registered
109 Posts
John is a great guy to deal with and is very concerned with his customers and making sure they're happy. Thank you John.

Greg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts