Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my girl are looking to hit up a few area truck pulls, anybody no of any close to Houston coming up, or a web site that has a listing, thanks Chris

·
Registered
480 Posts
August 6,7,8 in Deleon tx, its usually pretty good every year, they just build a new track last year and it turned out great

September 4,5 in Stephenville, tx at the old arena

TTTPA ON THE WEB

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
what are goin to be the new rules enforced this year!!

i heard some things just wondering if the local pulls will be effected

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have seen some vidios from Deleon and it looks like a good time, is it more trucks running or tractors, thanks Chris

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
it's a full day of pulling, tractors, trucks, jet engine, ect. if you want to pull you can hook friday and saturday night. Deleon is a great pull, don't miss it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Kip, do we need loops a first time pullers?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i'd say no during the "stock class" pull, they usually let everyone and their dog in for that one. it's basically an exhibition pull where anything goes.
you gonna start pulling the ol' ford? West is tonight and valley mills is coming up. not far from home......

·
Valair Clutch
2,342 Posts
I've heard you had to have loops, u joint sheilds, trans blanket, and air shut off even for the stock classes. Unsure.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
that's generally for their "official" classes that points are awarded in. Not positive on this but that's usually what the rules apply to.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah Kip, I wanna try at least on sled pull this year. If I can ever get back to Dan's and get my clutch. LOL It's been sitting on his shop floor for about 3 months and I haven't had a chance to go get it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dan ya coming to st.ville this weekend??
Hey rubberduck, you dont need another 7.3 do ya? 94 model

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I've heard you had to have loops, u joint sheilds, trans blanket, and air shut off even for the stock classes. Unsure.
No big deal for loops and shields, even trans blanket

but an air shut off on my DD :shock:

·
Registered
406 Posts
FC, I've got 3 motors already on the floor. Is it a powerstroke? If not, I can't use it. If it is, I may be interested. But I've got enough motors that I won't pay for another one. I know that's not what you wanted to hear. LOL But if you just have a powerstroke you need out of the way, I may come take it off your hands.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't think there is any classes running (as far as trucks go) this weekend in stephenville. The flyer just says $15 a hook so might be a good place to test and tune your setup. Cough cough dan and see if it will stay together jk

·
Registered
480 Posts
For those of you coming from a good ways away, just wanted to let ya know the pulls are canceled because of the rain yesterday.. Hate to see ya drive all the way here and nothing will be going on

1 - 20 of 20 Posts