Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1st TDTPA pull will be in Mineral Wells, TX on March 12th next to the airport.

Classes will include Work Stock, 2.6, 2.8-3.0, & Super Street.

Teching will begin at 1:00 pm and go till 3:30 pm. Pulling will begin at 4:00 pm.

For more information including rules & membership info, please visit TDTPA Home Page

·
Valair Clutch
2,342 Posts
lets start a roll call. ill be there pulling 2.6 and possibly 2.8 if i get my fire suit by then

·
Resident Idiot
1,377 Posts
Several trucks from this area are going to watch.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
We may show up... Gonna try to talk Dan into showing me how to launch with that new clutch, hope it's in by then

·
Registered
119 Posts
Isn't this the same weekend as Alvarado?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ya me too...

·
Resident Idiot
1,377 Posts
We are going to alvarado friday and mineral wells saturday.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
i was thinking about that but i would have to take off friday... i'm already taking a bunch of time off for diesel events and i need to budget for the rest of the year...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I will probably be there just to watch! Eric after you get a lesson you gotta teach me lol

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
yeah i'm gonna have to get Dan or John to show me how to do it...

·
Registered
118 Posts
I will be there to watch

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I will be there Saturday!

·
Registered
562 Posts
We are going to alvarado friday and mineral wells saturday.
Thats what we planned on doing.:doh: We have quite a few members of our diesel club that really want to dyno and have work Friday.:banghead:

·
Resident Idiot
1,377 Posts
i bet we can lol i wont be able to with my truck because she will be weighted down and ready to hook lol

bear who all is going to alverado friday?
Mostly its the guys from the dallas side if town, no one from our group will be hooking.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts