Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED AS FATHERS DAY MEET LAKE BRAUNIG IS THE PLACE THE DATE IS JUNE 14-15 BOATING BEER BBQ CAMPING AND CTDS WHO CAN PASS THIS ONE UP LETS GET A HEAD COUNT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE LOCATION FOR RESERVATIONS ETC.. CONTACT DABURT OR BEERPLAY OR CHIME IN LETS DO THIS ONE GUYS AND GALS:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
249 Posts
THE THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED AS FATHERS DAY MEET LAKE BRAUNIG IS THE PLACE THE DATE IS JUNE 14-15 BOATING BEER BBQ CAMPING AND CTDS WHO CAN PASS THIS ONE UP LETS GET A HEAD COUNT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE LOCATION FOR RESERVATIONS ETC.. CONTACT DABURT OR BEERPLAY OR CHIME IN LETS DO THIS ONE GUYS AND GALS:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Like I said in the other thread, I'm game to drive down from Dallas if this gets going...

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,668 Posts
if any of you more north texas guys want to roll by my house on the way to the lake, lemme know, i can lead the way down there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
So is it an all day saturday and saturday night kind of thing or what....cause if so I can make it just as long as I leave by sunday morning or sat. night.
if it is an all day saturday event count me in!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Elephant Rider, How far is it from Double R?

·
Registered
201 Posts
im game in to drive from collegestation area possibly could get a few guys with their rigs from around here.. is it all day or sat and sun or what

·
Registered
53 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
66 Posts
wheres is this lake?

·
Registered
395 Posts
quickcummins it's right near 1604 on the south east part of san antonio I think.....just google it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
rovells,
can you send me a bigger pic of your window sticker where did you get it?:shock::shock:

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Is it July 14? Not JUNE 14th? Im guessing it is lol. If its July 14th i should be there, where the hell is Lake Braunig

1 - 17 of 17 Posts