Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My name is Adam Moyer and I work for Ingalls Engineering. We design and manufacture alignment and chassis related parts here in Louisville, CO. We are in need of a 2003-2006 2500-3500 4x4 Ram truck to test fit our new upper front ball joints on. As part of the installation we will do a full alignment on the truck also.

If you're in the Louisville area and would be willing to let us work on your truck for a day, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Adam Moyer
Ingalls Engineering
303-665-7800 ext 16
adamm(at)ingallseng.com

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi all. My name is Adam Moyer and I work for Ingalls Engineering. We design and manufacture alignment and chassis related parts here in Louisville, CO. We are in need of a 2003-2006 2500-3500 4x4 Ram truck to test fit our new upper front ball joints on. As part of the installation we will do a full alignment on the truck also.

If you're in the Louisville area and would be willing to let us work on your truck for a day, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Adam Moyer
Ingalls Engineering
303-665-7800 ext 16
adamm(at)ingallseng.com

And what all does this take? How long do you need the truck? I'd be curious cause mine seem to be going out.... What does this involve after its done?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would need the truck for a full day. Sometimes people will drop their vehicles off first thing or after work the night before. We will then check your current wheel alignment, remove your upper front ball joints, replace with new ones and recheck the alignment. We would be able to make caster/camber adjustments with our new ball joints up to 1-1/2 degrees.

There will be nothing required after the install on your part. This is a first production run for these ball joints and we want to confirm our installation procedure prior to distribution.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well what time would I be able to pick it up?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'd be more than willing to do it, and would love to stick around for a little bit just to see some of the process. Just let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer JBarker, I'll keep you in mind if we need a Dodge of that vintage.

StainlessRdnc: Usually between 4-5pm. That's if we can get started first thing in the morning and everything goes well. On a rare occasion we will need the vehicle for a portion of a second day. Not usually, but it does happen and I like to be up front with everyone, since you are doing us a favor by loaning us you vehicle. If you or anyone else is interested give me a call.

Adam Moyer
Ingalls Engineering
303-665-7800 ext 16
adamm(at)ingallseng.com

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well it was good talking to you, I'll be looking foreward to seeing you next week. One more question, do you sell U-joints for 03 Rams?

·
Registered
403 Posts
got an 03 2500 here. i am in the springs. will you warrenty these upper ball joints if something fails? i have no problem letting you do it to my truck, if you could help with the price of diesel

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well Ingalls really seems to be first class so far and I'd take a look at them first when buying new parts. Theyve been treating me right, and are even starting to put in parts I had sitting on the seat to do myself! Looks like theyve earned my business as soon as I need new parts! Hometown family business, I dont know about you but places like that is where I'd rather see my money going.

Thanks guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts