Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ive been looking around and the price difference isnt much different for the dune grapplers over the terras, and i will primaily be using the truck for daily driving and some drag racing and the occasinal sled pull. i want to know what in yalls opinion would be better the dunes look sweet as hell but i havent heard as much about them, im in the colorado/wyoming area so i want decent snow/ice traction. the sizes im lookin at are 315/75/16's or 305/70/16's thanks guys

·
Registered
69 Posts
I read somewhere that the Dunes were not to good in ice or wet conditions, but I personally don't know.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
the dune's don't work at all in snow/ice or even heavy rain. they are pretty much a summer tire.
look at the siping in the tread blocks. that will tell you how well a tire will do in snow/ice/rain. the more siping, the better it will grip in those conditions.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a buddy that has had both and he hated the dune grapplers.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Don't :$: for the Dume Grapplers. Thay are a sand tire. Not a good tire for a daily driver. They will suck :butt: in the snow or icy conditions. Probly suck in the rain too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts