Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are aware of both of these and are currently helping customers with upgrades to help boost MPG and HP. If you are looking for the same feel free to PM me with your truck info and goal. I will be more than happy to help you select what you need. :thumbsup

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Are the Smarty's in yet? Chuck said maybe this week? I'm going to try and swing it this year,but daughter #1 is getting married in July.....last I figured,we were at 5k on the reception!:thud:

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
When will someone be at the shop?

Tim

·
Premium Member
25,253 Posts
Hey Greg, let me know what I need to do to this thing for a little HP and MPG. :lol3:

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
shoot me a price on F-1 springs, titanium retainers & keepers, as well as rocker studs:thumbsup

Thanks bud!!
Ian

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
shoot me a price on F-1 springs, titanium retainers & keepers, as well as rocker studs:thumbsup

Thanks bud!!
Ian
Now who told you to get them parts?:lol3:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tim, PM sent.

Brian, the only way YOU are going to get more mileage is to have a Honda pull you! :rof

Ian, I will put you a quote together this weekend. :thumbsup

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts
Hey Greg can you pm me a quote on a can of whoop-a$$ for these Michigan boys....:rof:rof:rof

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,793 Posts

Thanks bud!!
Ian
Ian if this is going to be on the street a lot don't run titanium retainers:thumbsup

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Hey Chuck,
Thanks for going in on a Sunday and fixing me up:thumbsup

The Smarty is Awesome!:peelout

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
Thanks New Era Diesel!!!!
:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
Smokes.... shoot me a price on some F-1 springs also :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. Scott, you have a PM! :thumbsup

Tim, I was wondering if you liked the smarty pretty well. I know I did. :peelout

1 - 19 of 19 Posts