Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Nothing as of now. I’ve had bad experiences with attorneys taking me for a ride, and I will avoid it unless as a last resort.

FCA is just incredibly slow.

Also, @10%more , The engine was replaced and that truck still makes the noise. I suspects it’s something in the 68rfe.... but it’s not my problem anymore.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Nothing as of now. I’ve had bad experiences with attorneys taking me for a ride, and I will avoid it unless as a last resort.

FCA is just incredibly slow.

Also, @10%more , The engine was replaced and that truck still makes the noise. I suspects it’s something in the 68rfe.... but it’s not my problem anymore.

It is your problem. You're still dealing with it every day. It's been 8 months since you started this thread, with no resolution in sight. I've never heard of a lemon law or a buyback process taking this long, and you're making excuses for them saying "FCA is just incredibly slow." An attorney would make short work of this open and shut case.

Reactions: sthrnromr

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,217 Posts
it should be the same fca. there's a post on fb that says exergy didn't confirm but wcfab advised that it works.

who knows.

·
Registered
81 Posts
go this video and read through comments under the video before you buy, especially the last few comments...everybody has opinions but???

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking at it from the perspective of it being an additional part of the preventative maintenance system. Using good diesel, adding lubricity via an additive, etc. This could potentially work out as an early warning system, pull the screen occasionally and inspect for debris. A dual layer 25 micron screen vs the 80 micron screen is a significant improvement, but I wouldn't say 100% effective. 25 microns is still more than the injectors should ever see, but it could show the cp4 rollers failing earlier before it really eats itself.

321 - 329 of 329 Posts