Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ive noticed AG doesnt always keep me up to date on recent posts I'm subbed to. I have to search through to find threads I am subbed to to see if there has been any recent activity.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ridiculous.

Autoguide doesn't even work with my phone. It's the whole reason I paid for Tapatalk.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Autoguid does not work with the other boards I am on, I don't want mulipul apps to access different boards WTF man?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
There was no reason for them to switch, this is a crock of BS.
Agreed.

Someone probably wrote a check to drop Tapatalk support so they can make an extra million selling copies of AG since the ads suck.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Tapatalk hd

Any one else having issues with cummins forum and tapatalk hd? It worked up until two days ago. I've re installed multiple times. Regular tapatalk works (on my phone) but HD will not pull up cummins forum on the iPad. Every other forum works.

It says the administrator may be restricting access to tapatalk hd

·
Premium Member
7,398 Posts
Both of them were very buggy for me. Autoguide much more so than Tapatalk. I'm using the regular browser. :banghead:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yea sorry about making a duplicate...

This is BS, all the other forums I'm on use TapaTalk and I have the paid version...wonderful! Time to buy another app...

Reactions: Twistedcummins

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm pretty bummed about this, tapatalk rocks, and i paid for it

·
Registered
851 Posts
And on top of all this. Autoguide doesn't open pictures in the app? Is there a way to change that?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,547 Posts
So I paid the whole $3.08 for the app. But the SIG / FOOTER doesn't update. I select custom and put a custom sig in and it still defaults to inserting the advertisement for the app.

Uncool.

-Guzzler

·
Administrator
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
And the reason for switching from the most popular app that many people have paid for to the Autoguide app that bombards people with advertising was?
Hi everyone, this decision is being implemented across the whole AutoGuide.com network in order to provide greater support for our app users.

Since we don't have full tech access to the Tapatalk platform, we experienced trouble and delay with troubleshooting and providing support to our users when using Tapatalk. With Tapatalk being pulled away, we would definitely never take it away without offering an alternative, which comes in a free and paid version as well.

We also have an update in place and we are just waiting on the apple store and play store to approve the new version. The new version should hopefully be rolled out within the next few weeks.

Regards,
CG - Community Support

·
Cummins Fan
2,173 Posts
I wish these apps showed the forum signatures. I turned off the signature on the app.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
MOOB ADMIRER!
2,452 Posts
Hopefully the new version is better. I bought the Autoguide app when it came out and switched to Tapatalk because of the glitches and overall better experience. I wish they would have just kept it the way it was.

Right now, Autoguide keeps putting this signature on my posts, even though I've selected for a custom one, or selected no signature. It is also unresponsive at times when I try to advance to the next page. No such issues with Tapatalk

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Sounds like the money/kickbacks from advertisements in autoguide was too much to resist.

21 - 40 of 246 Posts