Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Administrator
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on cumminsforum.com. AutoGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It’s available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching “AutoGuide” in the app store or by clicking here: http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser’s incognito mode.

Regards,
CG - Community Support

·
Registered
510 Posts
Tapatalk/auto guide forum apps

I went to check my favorite forum this morning, and couldn't access it from tapatalk. So I went and installed the auto guide app from iTunes. If any of you were using tapatalk to stay updated and connected here, you may wanna check to see if yours works or not. It's only the Cumminsforum that won't load with tapatalk.
Anyone have the paid version of auto guide forum app? I don't know that I wanna pay for that app just to remove advertising? Do you gain anything else other than that with the paid version?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
So far just the removal of advertising that I've seen. But after a minute of using the free version and having advertising everywhere I bought the paid version.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
510 Posts
So far just the removal of advertising that I've seen. But after a minute of using the free version and having advertising everywhere I bought the paid version.

Im starting to see the reasons why you paid for it. I'm getting a little tired of full screen ads popping up in my threads. I don't need diapers, don't want Metamucil!!!! Dang

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
709 Posts
Mine stopped working last night also. Works with other forums just not Cummins.

Reactions: 2013-ram3500

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Installed mine this morning after finding out cf had moved to AutoGuide and have not had any issues yet

·
Got P7100?
6,714 Posts
Cumminsforum is not longer supporting tapatalk.

·
Pursuing the Great Commission
10,680 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
That pretty much sums up what I already expected. I must say that this new auto guide app is pretty good. I like that it notified me when someone has replied to a thread I'm part of.
Tapatalk works that way on all other forums but this one for some reason.
Oh well, guess I'll have to switch.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I hate having 2 forum apps now, but maybe the other forums will switch over to AutoGuide

·
Premium Member
9,547 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the Auto Guide App is I can't seem to edit the footer / signature / advertisement. I try to delete it but it keeps coming back in the editor when I go to post. Otherwise, it's fine.

-Guzzler

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the Auto Guide App is I can't seem to edit the footer / signature / advertisement. I try to delete it but it keeps coming back in the editor when I go to post. Otherwise, it's fine.

-Guzzler
Do you have the free version?

·
Premium Member
9,547 Posts
Yes! Is that the problem? It has the "OPTION" to remove or edit the signature but it doesn't take. Why would they have that option if I couldn't? It's ok they want to advertise on the free version but they should take that out -- I would think... ???

That must be it!

-Guzzler

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
tapatalk problems??

last Night Tapatalk stopped Working On My Droid. Plus A New Update For Tapatalk Just Came Out. Is It My Phone Or Is Something Else Going On.Sorry Mods I Didn't Know Where To Put This. Thank You

·
Supporting Vendors
9,580 Posts
And the reason for switching from the most popular app that many people have paid for to the Autoguide app that bombards people with advertising was?

1 - 20 of 246 Posts