Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Tampa - Place to eat

644 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  metalli445
Where is a good restaurant to eat seafood? Any places on the water? I'll be going to Tampa this weekend and wanted to go to a good spot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,054 Posts
hey friend, I would recommend Roy's. Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine
It is a VERY nice and elegant place to eat. A tad bit $$$ if ya know what I mean but well worth it. I like to take chicks there. You are guaranteed to get some if you take them there. lol. Only thing is, you are lookin' at a 120$ check for 2.

· Registered
67 Posts
There is always... places like Crabby Bills. that cheaper but right on the water of Tampa on the causway (60 W) off of 275 near Kennedy/Interenational Mall etc. to Clearwater... shirmp etc is usally really good there, much cheaper than johns place. Ummm Im sure there are others but can't think of any atm. Good Luck!

· Registered
907 Posts
I think Clearwater / St Pete has a better selection...but Crabby Bill's is still good!

Spanish Food is La Tericetta on Columbus...
Oysters seafood and beer with some live music in a rustic setting is Skippers smokehouse on Skipper road

Dessert..Mon's Venus :)

· Registered
421 Posts
i have heard good things about salt rock grill. another good place that is on rocky point is landrys.

· Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm staying off of hillsborough Drive. Not to sure where we're eating or going tomorrow but today we went to Fort Desoto Park. Definitely had a good time and the water was super warm compared to back home. There's a huge pool hall/bar close by that we went to also last night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.