Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Tampa and I do not get a chance to talk to many cummins people. Is anyone interested in setting some kind of meet?.

I would like to get some feedback about the bio diesel thing in person as well as check out all the trucks around here.

If anyone is interested, lets figure something out and do it. There are several good places to meet around Tampa. I know of some good tracts of land to meet at and I am sure other people do as well.

Post your feedback and your ideas please. PM me if anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss.

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
i'll be there if someone sets it up. know a couple other people would be to

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets wait for a couple days and see if anyone else posts. If so, then we can try to set a day that other people agree with. Giant, where do you live in Tampa?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
id like to but i work weekends :(

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am willing to drive out to Tampa if you get a nice turn out and some good events.:thumbsup I will be selling WVO for the biodiesel guys in CF. PM me for info.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am down for a week night or the weekend. It is a lot cooler and more tolerable at night. It has been like 85-90 degrees during the day.

·
Registered
352 Posts
im just bit south in sarasota, about 45mins to tampa if drive limit

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
count me in wherever. as long as its not to far. haha. I live in a town called parrish. its the same distance for me to drive to tampa as is to drive to sarasota. im in the middle.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when is the wauchula thing? That would probably work good.

·
North Texas VP
269 Posts
I fly in on the 12th of june, anything going on that weekend. Would like to meet some of ya
spending a week in Bradenton . never been there so it should be fun

·
Registered
590 Posts
I live in Bradenton and would come to somethin. Also have some friends that drive cummins that would be there.

·
North Texas VP
269 Posts
no one up for anything??

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
im in bradenton every day.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Im in Parrish all the time too... have probably seen you drivin around. you know of any good mechanics in the area for diesels? or for installing aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm in, just name the place and time. I'm just across the bay in Clearwater

·
Banned
333 Posts
I'm in too! :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts