Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to him a week ago and asked him if he knew when the smarty was going to be avalible, i also said that i heard runours of the smarty coming out end of june. Well today and went back and he had called tst and they said the smarty won't be avalible for another 4-5 possibly more months.

sorry guys but i think its true, i'm extremely dissapointed because i have been holding off on a edge and mp8 because i thought the smarty was going to be released soon. So i asked him to price me up a pmt, mp8, fass and aem intake and i think i'm just going to go all out and say f**k it to the smarty.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
whadda bummer. owell. edge and mp8 seem to be the favorite 'round here.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
I really think bob needs to post something on here about what the heck is going on with the smarty, he might be good with the 5.9 guys but he aint worth a &^$# to us he wont even keep us updated or nothing, He probably has lost alot of customers with us 6.7 guys he wont even give us the time of day and thats bull crap what happened to good customer service, look at bud kunz he is on here all the time trying to help us out. Give it a little bit and bully dog will be much better than smarty.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i'm thinking, the 180hp tune is coming soon for the pmt. Smarty has really let me down with there customer service.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kmk is that all your mods in your sig ? i saw your vids on youtube and you blow alot of black smoke, do u have fass or injectors ?

also the dyno results were they with the nitrous ?

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
So i got DTR and sent Marco a Message. Hopefully he will respond and set everybody straight on what is the hold up on the Smarty. So maybe in the next few days we will have a answer.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
HAHAHA, not going to get an honest update from Smarty. They dont care about us 6.7ers right now because they have the new TNT/Revo stuff out there making them $$$. Mads will not get a bit of my money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts