Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived today -- V44. I always suspected FCA pushed the long beds back to reduce their outstanding recall liability at the time.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Its astounding the number of recalls these trucks have had. Must be embarrassing for RAM. 11 recalls for my truck. Pretty sure my next truck with be a different brand.

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Its astounding the number of recalls these trucks have had. Must be embarrassing for RAM. 11 recalls for my truck. Pretty sure my next truck with be a different brand.
It’s on all vehicles now on the Ford Side, my 17 f150 is on number 4, also has some weird quirks...

·
Registered
211 Posts
It showed up on my 2018 in the app last week. It took the dealer less than 10 min last Friday. Still a pain...diesel isn’t free; nor is my time. But what are ya gonna do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
It’s on all vehicles now on the Ford Side, my 17 f150 is on number 4, also has some weird quirks...
. My nephew's got the same truck. He's got four recalls he needs to get done.
I wish all truck manufacturers would worry more about quality control than HP AND TORQUE.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I think due to the litigious society we have become, manufactures are proactive in making design defects repaired before someone gets hurt. It;s annoying taking these trucks in, but they improving safety at their own cost.

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
I think due to the litigious society we have become, manufactures are proactive in making design defects repaired before someone gets hurt. It;s annoying taking these trucks in, but they improving safety at their own cost.
This......exactly.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I got my recall notice in the mail today.

3 recalls on my 2016, now 3 recalls on my 2018. It's getting old.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
This......exactly.
Agreed.

Sure is a lot of whining about recalls in this thread. Our VW has 4 or 5 as well and none related to emissions.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Agreed.

Sure is a lot of whining about recalls in this thread. Our VW has 4 or 5 as well and none related to emissions.
Huge difference between being annoyed by all the recalls and whining.

You go right ahead and bend over for FCA. Let the real men talk about the frustration of endless recalls.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Got mine Friday, going in this Friday. What exactly will they do?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got mine Friday, going in this Friday. What exactly will they do?

They did mine in the parking lot and was less than 7-10 min. 8 screws or so; then a plastic block gets installed then reinstall screws. Fast and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Agreed.

Huge difference between being annoyed by all the recalls and whining.

You go right ahead and bend over for FCA. Let the real men talk about the frustration of endless recalls.
That’s not talking, it’s whining

1 - 20 of 69 Posts