Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a i 91.5 donor truck that i took everything out of including wiring and put in my 85 rc! but i had to splice into my tail light wiring to make the break and tail lights wrk bc my donor had a flat bed and did not have the tail light wiring harness! and i was wondering if a half ton w/d150 tail light wiring harness is the same as the tail light wiring harness as my w250 was original? i really would like to be able to plug and play and get rid of my taped up wires even though no one will ever know i do and it bugs me!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on somebody should know this?

·
Registered
155 Posts
It will be the same. I believe the only difference would be the center chassis harness lengths, but the tail light harness' should interchange on all 81-93 trucks and ram chargers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i know my rc is different than the ctd truck! bc i have the plugs that come off the main wiring harness but i dnt have the ones they plug into my stock rc ones are dif! guess i'll just let it be lol kinda bugs me though! its hard to find these trucks around here that are for parts

·
Registered
155 Posts
they may have done a revision to the plug throughout the years. I know that a 1990 w150 tail light harness plugs into a 90-93 cummins rig for sure. Pretty sure my 85' crew cab had the same harness ends as well. Try finding parts for these trucks in Alaska, where the next town from you is 365 miles away!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.