Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

t-case index

857 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Skyd Ram
bought my truck with an 8" lift on it already.....how can i tell if my t case has been indexed
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
you could probably see some modification to the cross member. my cross member is notched a little where the front drive shaft would have rubbed on it...

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the front driveline is lengthened...... the truck has 45,000 on it and the last 25000 are from me... the u joints lasted the last 25k and then went out and i had new ones put on and they went out after 1k but i had also lifted the front another inch with the coilovers, so i just lowered it back down to 8" inches and im gonna see if they last like they did before. also how hard is it to put manual hubs on my truck so i can keep my driveline from spinning when in 2wd

· Premium Member
6,359 Posts
One up off road makes a great crossmember drop that allows you to index (re clock) the T-case down.
Yup,
And it allows you to clock the T-case more than 10 degrees. If you use the Attitude Performance indexing ring kit, you can go to 20 degrees when combined with the OUO crossmember drop.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.