1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
for 4 grand round here we can drive one home

·
Registered
535 Posts
just bought my 98 2wd for 1100 :D there are better deals to be had, i would offer him 3000 if i was closer

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Find me one then!!! I want a 4x4 club cab long bed!!!! My dad is in Florida ALL the time! FIND ME ONE! color not important
I hear ya. I just bought my truck. I gave 5500 for it and it has a bad pump. I think the economy in Florida is killing these trucks though. I kept finding good deals down around Tampa/Naples, but I wasn't about to drive that far and chance buying a POS.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Dont worry here in upstate, you cant give these trucks away, no one is buying, it is a pretty good deal but there are better out there.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
You guys that are saying you cant give them away I am serious if you can find me these trucks I will buy them and come get them... I could sell them QUICKLY around here for pretty decent money!! FIND ME SOME

·
Registered
535 Posts
What is decent money, there is a 01 club cab short bed with like 68k miles on it 4x4 auto for like 8gs thats not one of the best deals but with 68k its practically a new truck, it already has a 5"ext and gauges

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
97 quad cab flatbed. 220k auto 7 grand

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I may be in the truck buying and selling industry you guys keep talking these prices to me!! those are STEALS here in indiana.... 94cummins and beef you guys got phone #'s for these trucks?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nope clean title, just everyone is afraid of diesels. so they are cheap, there are more duracraps and powerjokes becasue the cummins still gets respectable mileage, but there are some out there.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
are you selling the truck or know who is??? if so please PM me the phone # or even pics if you got em

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like a POS....
Agreed, but I bet it can be bought for $3500 or less and seats and grills are a dime a dozen.

I looked at about 7 trucks before I bought mine. There are not many of these trucks at all going for less than 6 and that was all I was willing to spend on a truck.

I would think that northern trucks would be cheaper due to the rust issues, which I wouldn't want to mess with.

·
Registered
535 Posts
i will get a phone number and more pics this weekend when i get home. its a buddy of my father and i dont go home until this weekend but if you want to pm me your phone number ill call you when i find out

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
97 quad cab flatbed. 220k auto 7 grand
wrongway has it..i think hes on here..if not here is a fixture on competition diesel forum. good guy/racer owns his own perf shop as well. i want the truck but the wife dont...dammit

if ya cant get it pm me ill try to get ya his shop number..i think i got it in my phone but i fergot it today
dammitx2

·
Registered
161 Posts
find me a second gen extend cab long bed dually, prefer manual..if yall can get them that cheap id love it!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts