Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Description: This is a product that is being tested right now. It will be on the market soon. Initial reports have been an egt reduction of at least 100*. Snappier throttle response as well. There will be a model for each generation of engines that will fit with out hassle. I've heard of intake horns that are made with the "one size fits all" attitude. Not the case here. It has for NPT fittings for various things. Two 1/8" and two 1/4". An easy place to hook a boost gauge, intake temp, water/meth, propane, nitrous, etc. They will probably be available in pretty much any color (powdercoated). Stay tuned for updates.

Dave Schenker
swank metal, ltd.
Contact Swank on the boards or check out this site:
www.swankerintake.com

Keywords: intake horn custom air turbo flow egt boost

Light Fender Auto part Automotive exterior Metal

·
Registered
622 Posts
The install on this product was easy, it fit perfect. The welds are great quality and the flange was machined flat. I noticed better throttle response and my temps went down at cruising speeds 50 deg. I like the thought of having a intake that was biult with a guys hands and not cookie cutter stamp. I Love It Dave Thanks !!

Steve Atkins

Rating10
Prosbetter throttle response, lower egt's, conveinent ports for boost, water meth ,propane , etc
Consno negative aspects as of yet
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
20 Posts
Put me down for one please.

Would you recommend?yes

·
Diesel Head
1,866 Posts
how much ya want for one swank?

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice product!!! The craftsman ship is second to none. Best of all you get to meet and work with Swank which is an honor in itself. Thank you Swank

Rating10
Prosbetter throttle response, already drilled and tapped for boost gauge, alot better looking that stock
ConsNone here.
Would you recommend?yes

·
WFO diesel
139 Posts
pm me with price details please

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pm me price and availability. I want one!

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/sponsors-marketplace/906-swanks-intake-manifold-39.html#post142616

this is where you want to be to get on the list.

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
98 Posts
the link isnt bringing anything up pm me a price and availability

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
66 Posts
Website and link not working. PM price if still available.

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
200 Posts
how much if still available

Would you recommend?yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.