Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody been running Sw2 on raceme Jr. for a while? Just wanted to see everyone's impressions.

Registered
I have been running sw2 on my raceme for a few months. I like it but I also don't beat the crap out of my truck.

Registered
I've been running my 2012 on sw3 since it's been deleted (about 3 months) and I haven't come across any problems at all, but again I do baby the truck I don't go around getting on it everywhere I go I just drive it like a normal person should drive lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Registered
Been running SW2 for the last few months. I switched from SW1 when I started getting a little timing rattle with winter blend fuel. I really like the throttle feel of SW2... have no plans to go back to SW1 unless I feel like SW2 is too much when pulling our camper.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boost pressure regular driving sw2

What about boost pressure on Sw2. Moderate driving, I mean 1/2 throttle when warmed up.

Registered
I started on sw1 a few months ago then switched to sw2 and much happier. Good mpg and not to much power have about 10,000 KM's on it and no complaints. I have been thinking about going to sw3 once the snow is gone.

Registered
What about boost pressure on Sw2. Moderate driving, I mean 1/2 throttle when warmed up.
Normal driving boost never gets above 15... Mash the skinny pedal to pass someone or enter the highway and the boost goes up in a hurry... It feels really good too :-D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Registered
I have been running sw2 since deleted. Got about 12k miles on it now. Thinking about going to sw3 soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts