Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
HI
3,444 Posts
I'm up I'm up. Where is everyone else!?, I got my junk ecm back in the truck and uploaded a stock tuned to it until I get the new ecm.
How is that working? How long until you get the new ECM?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I can still get it started by unplugging the rail pressure sensor then plug it in as soon as it starts. Then all is goodish. Without unplugging the sensor it won't start.
I ordered the new one on Monday and was told it could take 2-4 business days before it's set and ready to go and uploaded to my vin. I'm hoping to get it back Saturday at the latest

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Sure is nice to have my truck back! It's a damn shame I had to spend all that money and it was the stupidest thing it could have been to hide. I have a lot of 6.7 fuel parts for sale or spares now!

·
HI
3,444 Posts
What did it end up being?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Something must have lodged whatever is in the fuel rail. I unthreaded the fuel rail plug and threaded it right back in must have freed something up. I came across it by chance

·
HI
3,444 Posts
Something must have lodged whatever is in the fuel rail. I unthreaded the fuel rail plug and threaded it right back in must have freed something up. I came across it by chance
Well thats good. At least you didn't dump a bunch of money into it before figuring it out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Uhhh. CP3, all fuel related sensors, paid a shop to "try" and diagnos it, injectors/testing/Orings/copper washers, fuel filters, ECM (returned- I ate 20%+ shipping), smarty (lost whatever tune was on it WHICH I MISS!!).. 2 months of headaches.
Yeahhhh... I could have had my 52 Willys truck project done for that....

·
HI
3,444 Posts
Uhhh. CP3, all fuel related sensors, paid a shop to "try" and diagnos it, injectors/testing/Orings/copper washers, fuel filters, ECM (returned- I ate 20%+ shipping), smarty (lost whatever tune was on it WHICH I MISS!!).. 2 months of headaches.
Yeahhhh... I could have had my 52 Willys truck project done for that....
Ouch!!!:shock:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts