Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting a 6" lift on my truck this month. I have all Tuff Country parts but dont care for the 6" spacer setup. Here is what im lookin at running, a 4" Superlift coil and a 2.5" spacer. My question is about the 4" Superlift spring. How does it sit? Does is sit at a 4" lift or does it sit a bit lower than 4"? How does it hold up over time?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I used the skyjacker 2.5 inch springs for my truck as a levling kit and they came about 2 5/8 so it is slightly over in the front than the rear but I have had awsome luck with skyjacker.... my 2 cents James

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, i hope so cause i just ordered it... And my JKS Quicker Disconnects for the sway bars. Im gonna order my 2.5" spacer tonight as well.... Then im down to getting the price i want on the 22" KMC Monsters and Toyo 37 M/T's.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Why not just go with 6" springs and not worry about mixing springs with the spacer?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most 6" kits i have looked at are not a true level. I want to try and get a true level stance and not a 1/2" to 1" rakePlus if i run a higher offset wheel the extra 1/2" will help on clearance.

Why not just go with 6" springs and not worry about mixing springs with the spacer?

·
Registered
220 Posts
i would go with a 6 inch superlift spring i have put those kits on over 5 trucks and they all sit level if not a little higher in the front

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am still waiting for my 4 inch kit. Guy from Top Gun Customz said that Superlift is "out of coil springs". As soon as they get them from whoever makes them it will be sent out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
For those who have a 6" Superlift suspension, can you post pictures. I am undecided to go with a 4" or a 6" lift. I am going to install a 20x9 extreme alloy rim with Tierra Grapplers 325/60r20 tires.
Tazz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts