Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HERD ABOUT THE SUPERCHIPS BOOST/EGT LAZER GAUGE. HOW WELL DO THEY WORK? AND WILL THAT FIT MY 06 CUMMINS?
THANKS

·
Registered
2006 2500 4x4, spinny wooshy thing, bigger sticks, toothpick trans, wallet weight reduction mod.
2,574 Posts
Your caps lock button is stuck, making your post annoying/offensive.
Sorry for the post being off-topic, but I figure you don't care since you used all caps you couldn't be serious anyway.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your help "adamrrt".....thought this website was about helping each other not criticizing.

·
Registered
2006 2500 4x4, spinny wooshy thing, bigger sticks, toothpick trans, wallet weight reduction mod.
2,574 Posts
Thought? As in I changed your mind that easily?
Seriously though follow along. I AM helping you. By letting you know that properly composing your post will get you more responses. I figured you didn't care about an answer since you didn't care how you typed it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iam following along. my main concern is this specific type of gauge. superchips does not make any more so is it as good as it looks.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Looks neat I suppose, but what happens when one of the gauges quits working for some reason?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.